Vanguard Wifi Electric Radiator 750w
- Brand: Vanguard
- Product Code: VA750W
- Availability: In Stock
• Ceramic radiator with high thermal inertia, able to continue emitting heat for a long period of time even after being off.
• Ceramic Block with heating element and double thermal isolation Class II, thin and light.
• Made with natural and eco friendly materials
• 9.5 cm with, which ensures it integrates into any décor.
• Uniform temperature distribution over the surface.
• Top quality injected aluminum body means a light and strong product.
• Side panels in injected polyamide with internal reinforcements.
• Durable epoxy powder RAL 9010.
• Silent operation: digital regulation with Triac control.
• Digital Programmable Control placed on the top (visibility and more accessible) with the following Functions:
• Intelligent Control System (ITCS), the radiator learns the heat up characteristics of the property and turns on at the right time to give the comfort required.
• Proportional Regulating System (PID) accurate temp control
• Temperature precision 0,1ºC.
• energy use meter and history of energy consumed.
• Comfort, economy and frost protection Modes.
• LCD screen.
• Open Window function.
• Security Thermal Control.
• Voltage 220-240 V. Frequency 50-60 Hz.• 1.5m cable with UK Plug.
• Power Switch on/off.
• Class 1.
• Wifi radiators need smartbox accessory.
• Compatible with amazon echo for voice control
• Geolocation. You can set a distance when coming home for your heating to turn on and a distance when leavinghome for your heating to turn off
• Maximum radio signal distances about 200m in a open spaces, 30m with 2-3 walls indoors, the radiators work in anetwork, if one radiator is out range, the signal will be received though the other Radiators ( up to 4 transmissions or ‘hops’ are possible).
• One smartbox can control up to thirty-one radiators in the same network. With the same APP, several smartboxes can be managed, each of them with 31 devices.
• If the internet connection is lost, the radiators will still work normally; they do not depend on the internet. Simply, you will not able to use the app but the radiator will still work from the built in controls.
• Low Data Consumption, 200kb radiator/day, usually.