Digi-line Electric Radiators
The Digi-Line electric radiator range has been designed and is manufactured in Britain, to give electricians the same choice of radiator type and selection of sizes as plumbers have always been used to. The radiators are filled with a thermal fluid to transfer heat to the whole of the surface area without the need for any pump or moving parts. The fluid is heated by 100% efficiency electric elements which are controlled by the most advanced thermostat electronics available.
The radiator body is constructed in steel and powder coated to ensure a high quality, extremely long lasting and robust finish. The range is available in 500mm & 300mm heights and power ratings from 500 watts to 2000 watts. Single panel and double panel radiators are available and both have convection fins to ensure the perfect balance of radiant and convected heat. Only the very best components and materials have been used in the new Digi-Line range.
There are some more very special, unique and energy saving features built in to the new electronics. All features do not have to be used but can be activated if required.
1. Energy saving open window feature – this senses when a window has been opened and stops the radiator heating until the window is closed.
2. Surface temperature control – The surface temperature can be operated at the full 90 deg C or reduced to a maximum of 75 deg C or a maximum of 60 deg C. ( Surface temperature reduction will reduce the heating power )
3. Double panel radiator smart control – If the room temperature is within 1 deg C of the set point, the front panel only will operate. If the room temperature is more than 1 deg C from the set point, the back panel will also operate to act as a boost and re-heat the room faster.
4. Adaptive Start - The radiator will learn over time to recognise how long it will take to heat each room to your desired temperature, reducing wasted heaing time and saving time, energy and money.
5. The optional touchscreen also communicates wirelessly with your home WiFi network and allows you to control your Digi-Line radiators from anywhere in the world via yoursmartphone, tablet or PC. The smartphone and tablet app - ‘Clevertouch’ is a free download for Android and Apple devices.
The New Digi-Line thermostat is a double proportional band control (PI & PWM) giving the best accuracy possible of +/- 0.1 deg C. The room temperature is sensed below the radiator where the room air temperature is at its lowest and there is no heat from the radiator to affect the reading. Each radiator thermostat also has a radio frequency receiver built in, so central control is easy to achieve by using the optional 4 zone radio frequency central programmer.
Why Choose Digiline Electric Radiators?
Unbeatable touch screen controls User friendly and easy to understand, makes controlling your radiators a breeze.
Simple Brackets Easy install for a DIY'er or electrician
Adaptive start function Save money and energy and let the system adapt to your needs
Tried and tested Central heating design Classic looks, and easy to keep clean
Optional Wifi & App Controls Fully Customisable Electric Central heating from wherever you are in the world
State of the Art programming Allowing 100% efficiency with precision control over timing and temperatures
10 year Guarantee Peace of mind and Superb Longevity
Open window sensing Turn the element off if a window is opened, stabilising the temperature in the room